Buy level 1,2, 3, &4 together for a saving of 33% against indivudual purchase price.
Level 1,2,3 & 4 course access and 1 year membership for single user.
Level 1 - Physical
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Explain what yoga is and the benefits it offers to children as well as the importance of mental health and wellbeing and how this is supported.
- Deliver a 30-45 minute yoga session to children, including promise, warm up, postures, relaxation and closing activity.
- Use our unique progress tracker to evidence development stages in line with UK guidance
After completion of level 1, a minimum of 6 months regular teaching and submission of a peer assessment is required to unlock level 2.
Level 2 - Breath
- Describe the mechanisms of breathing and the differences between adult and children breathing
- Follow the response of the autonomic nervous system and how the breath can be used to calm children and regulate emotions ready to play and learn
- Be aware of the four parts of the yoga breath, pranayama and learn appropriate breathing techniques for children
- Mix and match your sessions from level 1 incorporating a new posture activity, postures and closing activity
After completion of level 2, a minimum of 6 months regular teaching and renewal of your membership is required to unlock level 3 (this is an additonal cost of £72* payable at the end of each year)
Level 3 - Brain
- Describe the areas of the brain
- Understand the link between physical activty, breath and brain development
- Learn how to support whole brain learning through yoga
- Mix and match your sessions from level 1 and 2 incorporating a new posture activity, postures and closing activity
After completion of level 3, a minimum of 6 months regular teaching is required to unlock level 4
Level 4 - Mindfulness
- Bring knowledge from previous levels together to understand midfulness
- Learn how to deliver mindfulness to children in a fun and engaging way
- Mix and match your sessions from level 1, 2 & 3 incorporating a new posture activity, postures and closing activity
Becoming a level 4 coach means you can deliver a full range of sessions to support learning and development through physical activity, breath techniques, whole brain learning and mindfulness.
A membership fee of £72* per year is required to maintain your Approved Coach status and benefit from the ongoing resources on 'The Hive'
Membership (1st year included)
- Access to 'The Hive' Bespoke e-learning platform
- Licence to teach Yoginis Yoga programmes as an approved Yoginis Yoga Coach
- Grab and go posture pack
- Progress tracker
- CPD updates
- Access to expert advice
- Training manual and more
*membership fee is subject to inflation and may change
Teaching Yoga to Early Years (ages 2-5) - Online courses + 1 year membership
By purchasing this course you are confirming you have read and agreed to the following terms & conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- Fees and Booking
Payment must be made in full to receive access to ‘The Hive’ online training programme. Log in details will be sent promptly but may take up to 3 days.
On login to ‘The Hive’ the licence must be read and agreed to in order to gain access.
- The Hive
Access to courses is through the online e-learning platform ‘The Hive’.
Access is by individual username and password only.
All online courses are priced individually and intended for a single use. Multi-person viewing is NOT permitted as set out in the licence agreement.
For every intended user, the course and licence fee must be paid
Access to online courses are available for 30 days from notification of log in details.
The mulitple choice assessment relating to the course must be completed, failure to complete the assessment will result in access to ‘The Hive’ being suspended and an admin fee may be incurred to reactivate.
Once the logged in and the licence agreed, no refund will be given.
For subsequent online purchases where the licence is still valid, courses that have been opened will not be refunded.
Any application for refund must be made within 14 days of purchase.
Bookings are non-transferable.
- Fees and Booking
I confirm that I am qualified to work with children in my sector. I understand that before I deliver yoga sessions I must ensure that I hold current DBS, Safeguarding, First Aid and Insurance.